Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for IMS Network Verification Engineer.
Our PDU Converged Core (PDU CC) is a global organization with operations distributed in Sweden, Canada, Hungary, China, India and Finland.
IMS Network System Test (NWST) – our unit - is a common organization, playing a central role in the PDU. We delivering system characteristics feedback to IMS system management and to all the Converged Core products to secure solution quality and the continuous development of nodes and solutions. We are in strong collaboration with IMS deployment and support.
We are looking for system verification engineers to strengthen our Network System Test teams. You will work with IMS nodes, Virtual Network Functions (VNFs), networks, and solutions, in native, virtual (CEE, RHOSP, VMware), and Cloud Native (K8s, Docker) environment. Activities include requirement analysis, integration, verification, configuration management, product documentation, and test automation.
- Prepare node and network configuration for verification
- Prepare test specification by designing new test cases
- Perform integration & verification test activities according to the related test specification
- Report faults and support designers with trouble-shooting
- Provide system support to other Ericsson design centers and customers all over the world
Apply if you have
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a similar field
- Good command of English
- Good understanding of IP networks, Linux, and Cloud
- Ability to work in agile and multi-site team
- Flexibility, ability to learn quickly
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Good planning and organizing skills
Advantage if you have
- Telecom experience
- Experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Familiarity with IMS networks, VoLTE,
- Good knowledge of cloud services
- Verification experience
- Script development experience
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 322402