Ericsson Nikola Tesla's DevOps team is looking for candidates willing to work on our challenging telecom projects related to Data Analytics thus utilizing the diverse development and knowledge sharing opportunities within our team. Let them introduce themselves!
We are an international team of DevOps engineers and we are looking for new team members.
As one of our DevOps engineers you will develop & maintain CI/CD workflows & related tools.
Our company provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, together with lifelong learning, career development, and flexible working hours. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams.
Your responsibilities & tasks:
- New feature development on current workflows and tools
- Automating existing infrastructure and deployments
- Design environment setup and maintenance
- Daily support on corresponding WF and Tools
- Related technical document writing
- Cooperation closely with different departments to ensure the high efficiency and smoothly running of whole flow machinery
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Openess for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and:
- Jenkins Job DSL Plugin
- Linux basics
- Scripting – Python, Bash
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of CI, CD, automation testing and related tools. Know best practices for software development life cycle management and continuous integration well, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, application deployment and operations;
- Experience with VM handling, Gerrit, Artifactory, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, JIRA
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with SQL and relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Basic understanding of Big Data Analytics
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 322388