We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for CU China Unicom HQ in Ericsson China through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage sales activities in both HQ and local level by overall business management skill and internal coordination skill. To drive sales target achievement through the professional sales forecast, business case analysis and commercial offer proposal and customer approach. The business scope covers mobile network, IoT, Cloud and AI technology to the Chinese operator.
- Your responsibility will mainly to support overall sales activities in professional sales forecast, material forecast, business case set up and sales target management in full network portfolio is preferred.
- You are expected to have execellent technical solution, commercial solution, business control background, customer negotiation experience and sales management experience.
- Education: Bachelor of telecommunication, Master of Science or Business adminstration or similar.
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 3 years from the ICT industry
Domain experience: (Ericsson wireless 4G,5G)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial management skill
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- The strong Excel skill is a must.
- Innovative and creative
- Pre-active business management behavior.
- High level sales strategy thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Account Manager