We are now looking for an Integration Engineer for LTE and 5G products technical study, log analyze, prepare verification instruction, implement and get acceptance of LTE and 5G SW features toward customer.
Please be excited being part of development and implementation in this time of the market with the new 5G technology.
• You will support the technical requirement handling and pre-study together with the development team in global for delivery new features towards customer
• Plan and study the implementation of LTE and 5G feature implementation
• Execute product delivery and configuration
• Study and prepare system test
• Post project activities
• E2E technical understanding of LTE and 5G
• Execute test and analyze result
• Scripting & coding
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Education: Bachelor degree in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test, and lead testing team and troubleshooting skill
• Min years of experience: More than 5 years
• Domain experience: Radio Access Network, Radio Station knowledge
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
• Japanese language business skill
• English language business level
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 04