Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We are now looking for a RAN Solution Architect to strengthen our presales team and be involved in extensive business with ETK operators in RAN domain. Customers are increasingly evolving their networks towards next generation and you will be working at the cutting edge of technology (4G, 5G, IoT) on projects in Croatian and other ETK markets.
You are expected to build an in-depth knowledge & understanding of customer market situation, technology needs and competitive situation, which you will use to position Ericsson as the technology leader, trusted advisor, and vendor with the best value proposition. You would support the account team in the direct customer dialogue, providing expertise & experience of Ericsson's Network Product portfolio, technology & offerings.
- Scope, define and design RAN solution offerings; drive end-to-end technical solutions
- Generate new business opportunities and secure profitable business in tender phase using techno commercial tactics; contribute to technical negotiations
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, develop network evolution path and target architecture
- Work closely with Network Solutions team in Customer Unit and Market Area to develop and build solutions meeting customer requirements
- Work with Core 3 team and KAM organization on list of potential activities and solutions, develop and construct value argumentation
- Build a strong relationship with customer’s decision makers (C-level and middle management)
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer and deliver customer presentations
- Support RAN deployment and configuration, support network engineers on site until solution acceptance
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay updated on new technology/technical areas and proactively drive knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Mobile market and industry trends, future outlook, new use cases and technologies
- Strong RAN skills, i.e. technology, products, software or solutions delivery to get most out of the RAN network
- Good product knowledge of Ericsson RAN equipment, HW & SW, preferably basic knowledge of competitors portfolio (Nokia & Huawei)
- Radio services interaction, especially RF engineering services, RAN performance and design skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work in customer facing roles
- Readiness to work abroad and travel occasionally
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or IT
- Minimum years of experience: 5-7 years
- Domain experience: Radio (2G,3G,4G and 5G & IoT)
- Experience with Pre-Sales
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Solution Architect (Sales) Job Stage 04