At Ericsson we want to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.
We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers and 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks.
Join our TeamEricsson as Incident and Service Desk Engineer and be part of the 5G Revolution.
Support network incidents and interact with technical areas to notify and follow up network failures in a Network Operation Center.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 3 years of relevant competence Network Operation Centers as Network Monitoring or Service Desk
• Very strong domain experience in any of the following: network monitoring, alarm correlation, ticket creation, tickets follow, tickets documentation.
• Experience from technical job roles is required in any of the following: Network monitoring, network service desk, network level 1.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Formal experience and availability to work on shifts 7x24 and under pression.
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Innovative and disruptive mindset
• Technical knowledge or certificates related to basis operation of Telco equipment.
• Knowledge in fundamental ITIL.
• Experience using trouble ticket systems, umbrella alarm systems, operational support systems/Element management systems (OSS/EMS).
• Eperience in Network Operation and Maintenance, as Engineer in support and operation routines.
• Eperience working with/for Telecommunication Operator or its network providers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Colombia (CO) || || Bogota || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 321362