At Ericsson we want to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.
We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers and 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks.
Join our TeamEricsson as Incident and Service Desk Engineer and be part of the 5G Revolution.
Engineer for Service Desk of Network Operation Center (NOC) to support the process of handling and reporting incidents, interacting with the responsible technical teams and with other NOCs.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• At least 1 year of experience in Service Desk.
• Very strong domain experience in any of the following: Work Force Management tool (WFM) Trouble ticket system (ITSM/Maximo/Remedy), OSS/EMS (U2000, NetAct, Transmission several brands), Alarm systems Optional (Tivoli, Netcool).
• Intermediate English.
• Formal experience and availability to work on shifts 7x24 and under pression.
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Innovative and disruptive mindset
• Telephone and Email Reception of Client Incidents
• Create Tickets in WFM Tools Ericsson, ITSM / Maximo, Remedy
• Status verification of network elements through OSS / EMS
• Ericsson Internal Tools Synchronization
• Notification and escalation of incidents.
• Monitoring and Documentation of Cases in Ericsson Tools / Client (Maximum, WFM Ericsson, Remedy)
• Advance Delivery Internal / External Client (Via Email, Telephone Call)
• Shift Delivery
• WFM Ericsson Mass Loads and review of incident tickets
• Ensure SLA Care
• News Scaling Inside the Company (B.C.M)
• Highly desirable ability to write and speak in English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Colombia (CO) || || Bogota || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 321342