We are now looking for an Intermediate- or a Senior Power Amplifier Designer to our growing team. We are developing PA's for Ericsson Radio System. We are working on all horizons: Research, pre-development, product development as well as after-market. The amplifiers covers all applicable power levels and frequencies used for mobile broadband.
- You will take part in all kinds of activities that comes with the role
- You are since several years working with power amplifiers. Today you could e.g. be employed by a transistor vendor, a mobil infrastructure vendor, a university or a research institute.
- You are skilled in ADS or AWR. If you have experience in HFSS it's positive.
- You are familiar with all kinds of lab equipment. If you are used to work with load-pull equipment and/or the results that is a bonus.
- You have experience of different PA modes and architectures.
- You are familiar with transistor technology and different device vendors. Maybe you have experience from MMIC?
- You have experience in Innovation, GaN, wideband, volume production
- Education: MS or PhD in electronics or engineering physics
- Domain experience: Minimum 5 years within PA design
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Last day to apply: February 29th, 2020
For specific questions please contact recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 321262