Our Exciting Opportunity
At Ericsson, we take pride in our project Management methodology, and we have highly developed Project management structure and internal certification system. We are looking for highly motivated and self -driven leaders to join our esteemed and globally regarded Project Management group.
The Project Manager will lead assigned customer projects ensuring that project goals are met; customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
Typical Project would be leading a team of engineers, construction managers and integration managers to deploy telecom roll out of technologies such as 4G /5G for Ericsson key customers.
In this role you would:
• Be accountable to define organization model, define scope, secure resources, meet financial targets, ensure safety and Ericsson compliance and operational targets.
• Oversee customer and stakeholder management.
• Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
• Perform Control and governance, closure and lessons learnt for the project.
• Manage the 3rd party suppliers for the assigned project.
• Develop the project management discipline even further: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
• Ensure a safe and ethical work environment across a large geographically diverse field work force for both internal Ericsson employees and suppliers.
To be successful in this role you would have:
• Exceptional leadership skills, work ethic, and professionalism.
• Ability to set priorities and work to tight deadlines. Must be a self-starter
• Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s preferred (Technology specially telecom and finance)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Industry managing teams. Project management experience is preferred.
• Experience in Telecom Network Roll out would be preferred.
• Domain experience: RAN – 3G/4G/5G Skills.
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills – ability to develop and track project budget.
• Business Understanding - Ability to create business plans and financial models, marketing strategies and studies
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Customer and Market Insight
• Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
• Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
• MS Office skills and other tools. Working with Data and scheduling tools is plus.
• PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job level that she/he holds.
• Contract management and or Sales negotiation experience.
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance.
Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt