We are now looking for a Marketing Intelligence Manager to join our Intelligence and Strategy team in Marketing & Corporate Relations. In this role you will be part of a team working on project basis to provide marketing intelligence research, insights and recommended actions to the global Marketing and Corporate Relations (M&C) community. You will be performing analysis to uncover insights around customers, competitors, Ericsson M&C best practice, and the marketplace that will be used as basis for key business decisions (e.g M&C strategy and product launches). You will be leveraging primary and secondary research, cross-data analytics and business insight. The position is within the functional area of GF M&C Excellence and Common Services and reports to the Head of M&C Intelligence and Strategy.
Who we are
The Marketing & Corporate Relations (M&C) function at Ericsson helps drive profitable growth by building our brand, supporting responsible sales growth, and driving our company change through one M&C agenda and one brand.
M&C is responsible for driving the repositioning of the company, building and protecting company reputation and building a strong brand internally and externally.
We are responsible for government, industry and corporate communications. The unit has global functional responsibility for brand & external communications, sustainability and corporate responsibility, internal communications and engagements, and customer engagement marketing.
M&C Intelligence & Strategy identify, develop and implement M&C relevant intelligence and insights. Our aim is to guide key decisions through customer and market analysis, competitor analysis, recommendations and M&C Best Practices research. The unit also drives strategic development through strategy formulation, strategy execution, and strategic analysis as well assponsorships & donations strategy and follow-up, agency management and competence readiness.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Contribute as an active member of Ericsson’s global Marketing Intelligence team
- Contribute in competitive intelligence projects and strategic studies
- Perform primary and secondary research and data gathering from internal and external sources including digital and social media
- Perform customer, competitor, and best practice analysis to derive actionable insights
- Build combined datasets and run cross-data analytics
- Support with building content and communicating insight to senior stakeholders
- Contribute to evolving marketing intelligence processes, methods and tools
- Stakeholder Management
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Domain knowledge
- Marketing intelligence analysis
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Project management skills
- Marketing Knowledge & Skills
- Brand Knowledge & Skills
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge
- Learning and researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Planning & Organizing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Creating & Innovating
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience from working in a global team with senior stakeholders
- Experience from working with research and analysis and reports, including data analytics
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience from working in a marketing & communication analytics organization
- Experience from managing several different projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the ICT industry, understanding of the company's areas of business and overall business strategy
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 321162