Development System and Environment is part of BA Digital Services R&D and Portfolio. We Create and Manage a Compelling State of the Art Development System and Development Environment (design, test and deploy) that give Ericsson a Competitive Advantage.
We are now looking for a highly ambitious and experienced engineer to join our team with the main responsibility to desgin, develop, deploy and operate full stack distributed cloud infrastructure targeting for cloud-native IoT and 5G applications development enviroment. We prefer a candidate that have competence and experience within Cloud Native Enviroment.
- Develop, test, operate high quality failure resistant cloud-ready infrastructure
- Automate and build best-in-class continuous integration, continuous deployment pipeline
- Network, scaling and performance tuning and trouble shooting
- Work with Ericsson developers globally in an inner-sourcing mode
- Extensive experience in developing carrier-grade virtual platforms in cloud environment
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills, automation and programing
- Linux system administration and network administration
- Multi Data center management, replication, scaling, performance tuning
- Metrics and monitoring – writing custom tools and integrating/adapting open source tools
- Education: Bachelor in Electrical and Computer Engineering, MS,PhD is a plus
- Experience with open source and proprietary cloud and virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Stay on top of CNCF landscape: https://www.cncf.io/
- Experience for Lab management and maintenance
- Experience for script programing skills(python,shell,go etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT/Telco industry, having proven experience in software design and development for complex platforms is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, open mind and self-driven
- Passionate about seamless uptime and infrastructure resiliency to failures
- Delight in building tools to automate routine tasks and constantly seek new ways to improve system performance
- Continues learning habit and thirsty with open source technology and reading open source code
- Experience on CI/CD workflow is a plus
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Job details: Developer