Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Competency : R&D - IPOS
Over the last many years Ericsson has invested billions of dollars to move from the #1 position in Wireless Infrastructure to take claim as the #1in end-to-end Converged Infrastructure. There are not many players that have end-to-end capability. There are a whole host of challenges you face when creating a single, fully converged, infrastructure that handles everything.
BNEW DNEW TP IPOS is chartered with delivering common OS deployable in multiple products across Ericsson’s transport Router product line. This will allow for uniform network management, full interoperability between Ericsson products, eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies, and add savings from non-duplication of features across different stacks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Network Virtualization using VMWare, KVM etc.
- Knowledge on PLATFORM TESTING in virtual environment.
- MUST HAVE Strong scripting skills & experience in PERL, Python or any scripting language
- Experience in VShpere and vCloud Director
- Good knowledge of networking technologies - IPv4, IPv6, L2/L3 protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, bridging, lacp, mpls, multicast etc), BNG, SNMP
- Experience in handling test tools like Agilent, IXIA, Spirent.
- Planning and configuration of network topologies to support verification activities.
- Work closely within a dynamic team to quickly adapt to requirements with understanding of stakeholders product and solution.
- Interact with developers to reproduce, analyze, and debug issues found during testing as well as replicate customer issues.
- Self-motivated, having good teamwork spirit, with the drive to solve problems and expand knowledge.
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication. Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player, with passion for delivering world class solutions.
- BTech Degree in CS/EE or related studies.
- VMWare certification
- Networking certification
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information