Ericsson Functional Area: Supply & Logistics
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: less than 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
In this challenging yet rewarding role, you will be responsible for the delivery of Telecommunications Hardware for all of Ericsson’s customers in Australia & NZ. You will combine strategic insight with excellence in operational execution. You will lead a diverse team, work closely with multiple stakeholders and the Leadership team to deliver on our commitments. This is a great opportunity for you to make a significant impact fulfilment to our customers and see the impact we make on society.
You will report to the Head of Supply for South East Asia & Oceania and be apart of the Regional Supply Chain leadership team, as well as the operations Leadership team in Australia & NZ.
Ideally, you will use your extensive Leadership skills in Supply Chan and have an understanding of digital transformation in Supply Chain, particularly relating to increasing data visibility for internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Deep experience from Supply, and some experience from pre-sales and customer project support desirable.
- Vast experience from forecasting and dimensioning of Supply capacity (resources & infrastructure) based on business needs as well as implementation of Supply processes and models.
- Ability to lead a complex organization within Supply for multiple customers. Realize synergies and scale effects across countries and customers while ensuring quality.
- 3PL suppler management
- Strong skills to drive appropriate Supply strategies across all areas of Ericsson product and solutions offerings.
- Ability to effectively translate customer engagement needs into requirements on Supply solutions.
- Clear understanding of capabilities needed for the Region.
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
As our ideal candidate, you will have
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge in whatever way acquired
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- High level of Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Managerial skills
- Proven leadership behavior
- Interest and desire to lead people
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here: https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.