Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage end-to-end Operational Improvement Program, leading as Technical lead and Program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking.
- Lead and Identify new areas of energy efficiency and secure customer approval for executions.
- Validate and approve Operation & Energy Improvement special drives and maintain and follow Action Tracker.
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used in Operational and Energy Improvement Programs.
- Ensure Operational management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for Operational improvement solutions and negotiate in case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Approve and release Operational Improvement strategy based on customer requirements and ensure successful execution.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
- Lead Energy Invoice reconciliation ensuing energy consumption as per agreed design only.
- Passive Infrastructure expert with good operational and energy efficiency delivery management.
- In depth Technical knowledge of all Electrical equipment’s (Telecom Hybrid solutions, DG set, PIU/IPU, UPS, AC Units, PAC, Battery Bank’s, FAS).
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Analyzing, Deciding and initiating action
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Myanmar (MM) || || Yangon || ServEng
Req ID: 320969