Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Operational Management function for end-to-end planning, design, engineering and optimization activities to be performed on the live network, Broadcast and infrastructure according to the service contracts for transport domain.
- Delivery Performance Management. Based on the contractual SLA, establish the WLA between the delivery units and the MSIP and monitor the delivery performance according to MS governance model.
- Holding governance meetings on engineering, optimization and application development subjects according to MS Governance model.
- Manage and control Capacity, Availability, Security and Business Continuity Management activities, based on contractual and customer’s requirement for Transport domain.
- Coordinate the operational interface between planning & engineering delivery units and the customer organization for complete transport function including IPRAN & IP Core.
- Analysing customer requirements and driving discussions with customer and other internal areas regarding Planning & Design;
- Securing that the solutions reflects end-to-end contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy.
- Coordinating the “live” network changes with CAB and securing customer approval for changes for Transport network.
- Ensuring long term infrastructure evolution plan, based on the demand growth and new technology / functionalities introduction forecast, aligned with Customer Strategy for Transport domain.
- Responsible to validate and approve the capacity and availability plans for the live network for IP RAN & IP Core.
- Maintain customer network / solution documentation to increase customer insight and to support strategic decisions (e.g. Network Configuration) for transport domain.
- Proactively plan and propose solution for network robustness and ensure multiplayer protection in Transport topology, Secure customer approval of any such solution and drive for implementation.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements, automation and excellence in service delivery.
Technical Skill set required:
- University degree or technical college qualifications in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- Excellent exposure on Huawei OSN 1800, NE40, S5300, ATN950B, RTN950.
- Good knowledge on Microwave Transmission Planning, Link Engineering & Frequency Interference analysis.
- Good knowledge of Access connectivity plan (Loops, Rings, Stars Type topologies).
- Knowledge on IPV6, IP Routing (BGP, OSPF, ISIS),OSPF Configurations with different Controllers and MPLS Overview & IP Backhauling and DCN Planning.
- Good English communication skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Myanmar (MM) || || Yangon || ServEng
Req ID: 320967