Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
MVV/EDAV Integration Engineer (f/m/d) – Req. ID 320942
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to deliver device verification and multivendor services.
Your scope of work could include the development of test catalogs, execute device or network verification for various customers from telecom or automotive landscape.
- Execute device verification for various customers mainly in technologies LTE, VoLTE and 5G
- Work with customers and other vendors or competitors on a daily basis and work in a very customer-focused and service-related, as well as international environment
- Troubleshoot of faults found in the entire test network, incl. usage of related IT tools
- Verify standardized signaling interfaces in a multivendor environment
- Create and present Verification Reports to internal and external customers
- Script & code for automated test execution and tools
- Education: Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent
- 3-5 years of working experience in a telecommunications environment
- International working experience (for example onside assignments)
- Network architecture and e2e overview, incl. 5G knowledge
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other European language will be an asset
- 3GPP knowledge would be of advantage
- Scripting and programming qualifications would be an advantage
- An international working environment within a collaborative and diverse team
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers, with CV and Cover Letter. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || ServEng
Req ID: 320942