The BDGS UDM and Policy GS organization is looking for skilled engineers that are interested in working with global customer support and technical coordination for the UDM product area.
We are seeking people that are service minded with good technical skills, as well as soft skills, to cooperate and negotiate with multiple stakeholders. You need to be accountable, self-driven and always keep the customer’s interest in mind.
As a UDM & Policy GS engineer your main responsibilities are:
- Handle and drive CSR (Customer Service Requests).
- Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting in real customer networks and labs.
- Take part in on-site installation, configuration and testing activities.
- Participate in emergency support handling.
- Verify emergency corrections in lab before they are released to customer.
- Dialog frequently with our interfaces in the region, PDU and product line.
- Experience and competence working with UDM & Policy nodes (CUDB, HSS, SAPC, HLR, IPWorks, UPG, EIR)
- Proven customer support experience.
- Availability for on-call work schedule.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- MySQL knowledge
- Strong in Linux (Different DIstros as a Sys Admin)
- Call path & Network knowledge, Well understanding on 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE
- Strong Network Level Competence
- Protocols TS: Diameter, MAP, SIP, LDAP, App traces
- Plattform: CBA, TSP, BSP, EBS
- XML, Phyton knowledge
- Monitoring Tools
- Knowledge of CSR and TR handling processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud and virtualization.
- Ability and willingness to travel. IP Networking, IP Routing & Switching protocols
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 320842