Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for an Operational Product Owner to join our Common Analytics Services section to write and shape the vision for our tools and services. Take priority decisions based on business value and work closely with internal stakeholders, customers and development teams to secure that we always make the right choices and deliver according to plans, with the right scope, quality, time and cost.
Our analytics section is in the software production area, we develop products with the purpose to automate internal processes. We do automatic fault localization, dynamic test case recommendation, and other automation related activities using machine learning algorithms.
As an OPO, it is your responsibility to ensure that the team understands how their current work relates to the overall product as well as its business value!
- We emphasize teamwork, communication and co-operation. We expect you to be a strong team player and thereby contribute significantly to the teams’ successes
- We expect you to be willing to step forward and lead, take responsibility and actively drive issues
- We also expect you to live by the Ericsson core values professionalism, respect and perseverance
- We provide an open working climate and diversity where all opinions and contributions are appreciated as well as a possibility to work with the latest technology
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- You own and maintain the product backlog for our products/services
- Help the team achieve the right technical content and quality for a developed feature
- Support communication between development teams in various locations/organizations as well as other key stakeholders
- Drive process improvement within your teams
- In your role you actively participate in Scrum ceremonies, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives
Apply if you have:
- Degree in computer science, engineering, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) or related technical fields
- Years of experience in OPO, Scrum Master or Team Leader role
- Good understanding of the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to train and coach less experienced people
- Written and spoken English on B2 level minimum
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 320782