This role is suitable for someone with experience as a Bookings Scheduler who will thrive on working in a very busy department.
It demands someone who is naturally organised and can effectively prioritise numerous tasks.
This vacancy is for a Post Production Bookings Scheduler based at the Ericsson Production Centre at Channel 4’s headquarters in Victoria.
The Production Centre provides Post Production facilities for over 40 of Channel 4’s internal departments such as editing audio and video for Promos and Trailers for E4, More 4, Film Four and Channel 4 as well as re-versioning many programmes for legal and compliance reasons.
Box TV migrated some of their services into the Production Centre in 2012 further broadening our client base.
Reporting to the ‘Production Centre Manager’
• Responsible for creating relationships, budgeting, scheduling, producing and managing digital, broadcast and non-broadcast projects for the Production Centre’s internal C4 clients and producing all relevant paperwork.
• Communicating project statuses and resolving any issues
• Supervise all work carried out by editors to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow
• Communicate client needs to Editors, Edit Assistants and Audio Operators
• Ensure delivery of all relevant materials to client
• Deliver a high level of customer service to clients
• Reconciling work orders and accurate billings for Post Production jobs for finance department in a timely manner.
Skills and Behavior:
• Experience in a similar role in Post Production (short form and long form)
• Proven knowledge of Post Production processes across Avid, Flame and Pro Tools
• Proven knowledge of file based technology and workflows
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Customer focused with a proven track record of delivery.
• Knowledge of a broadcast environment
• Self-starter and assertiveness
• Good operator & client handling skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent forward planning skills
• Willingness to learn and develop skills.
Experience & Knowledge
• At least a year’s experience working as a Bookings Coordinator/ Scheduler is essential
• Knowledge of ScheduALL software
• Understanding of file specifications and Post Production terminology