Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers we are looking for Software Developers to work in our offices in Cracow. Our employees in ADM department work for global and local projects building relationships with business and co-workers within international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team that strongly work to recognize the importance of delivery the highest quality product. Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using considerable number of technologies.
- Designing and developing BI solutions based on Microsoft Business Intelligence stack focused on SSAS and SSRS with a bit of integration from various applications and systems,
- Providing high level estimations based on a given requirement,
- Improving and maintenance software delivery environment (continuous integration, continuous delivery),
- Hands-on development and end-to-end responsibility for features delivery (initial requirement, architecture, story refinement, implementation, successful delivery to production and maintenance),
- Cooperating with team to maintain the architectural/platform road maps, practices and standards,
- Following best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives,
- Sharing your knowledge and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Experience in Microsoft BI Stack (in particular: SQL Server, SSAS Multi-Dimensional model, SSRS),
- Experience in working with DWH database platforms and understanding of Data Warehouse and ETL standards,
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology (Scrum),
- Average level of writing and verbal communication skills in English,
- Team oriented – collaborative style willing to support others and ask for help when needed.
What we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract;
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology;
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings;
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System MultiSport);
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation;
- Flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone;
- Work – life balance.