Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Senior Integration Engineer IP/Transport (f/m/d)
Req ID: 320703
Location: Bern, Switzerland
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. You’ll be working in an agile delivery team and your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) and
- Min 10 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Conduct in-depth business focused discussions with the customer and analyze customer business environments, requirements, plans and issues.
- Develop & perform customer presentations
- Proactively identify and generate own leads and drive end-to-end technical solutions together with the solution team
- Having the right customer intimacy, supporting the solution team in translating the customer needs into viable technical solutions, proposals and offerings
- Strong personal track record, in business development and solution delivery within the IP/RAN/Mobile Backhaul domain.
- Familiarity with EIN Solution.
- Understanding of IP – OSS Network management relations.
- Familiarity with Transport SDN Concept
- Strong technical competence in the following solution areas and products as for example, MPLS: LDP, L3VPN, L2VPN, RSVP, MPLS OAM, Segment Routing etc.
- ETCP Professional MPLS Certification
- ETCP IP Certification
- JNCIP-SP, JUNOS CLOUD, JNCIS-SEC Certification
- Advanced knowledge on SRX58000 series
- Familiar with testing tools and environment
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra (email@example.com).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || IT; ProdMgt; ServEng
Req ID: 320703