- Develop PCB layer stack-up’s
- Review and suggest new design rules
- Estimate and analyze PCB cost
- Develop and analyze board floorplans
- To drive improvements in ways of working with PCB design
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Work in pre-development project in the PCB area
- Review and suggest updates of Board Design Process including Quality Assurance
- Good understanding of PCB manufacturing processes is required
- Good communication and team work skills are required
- Problem solving mindset is required
- Experience in programming/tool automation/scripting is required
- Excellent English in speech, reading and writing is required
- Experience in layer stack-up design is preferred
- Experience in PCB layout is preferred
- Experience in 3D EM modeling of PCB is preferred
- Understanding of mass production and statistics in design is preferred
- Experience in signal and power integrity requirements in PCB layout
- Experience in radio design requirements in PCB layout
- Understanding of thermal design is preferred
- Experience in technical discussions with suppliers is preferred
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Please fill the CV with detailed information regarding your experience with PCB.
Send in your applicationin English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the Senior Recruiter, Valentyna Ivanova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; R&D
Req ID: 320702