Purpose of Job Role
The Partner Manager will create value for Ericsson through partners by proactively identifying areas of interest for partnerships, establishing, executing and nourishing partnerships, focusing on achieving the objectives identified for the partnerships. The Partner Manager represents Ericsson with professionalism, unity and integrity as the main interface for the Partner.
External: Partners’ C-level, VP, directors and other managers depending on nature of partnerships
Internal: Customer Units, Market Area functions, Sourcing, Supply, Group Functions, and Business Areas
Job Role Performance Metrics
Execution of Partnership targets (e.g. net sales, number of won deals, reduced time-to-market, reduced development costs etc.)
Tools, Resources and Processes
Partnering Framework, Salesforce, Partner Portal, Sales Process, Partnering process
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Ex
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing, Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Adapting & Responding to change
Qualifications and Experience
- Technology expert in mobile device (mobile phone, chipset, module, IoT device, etc.) testing area, especially familiar Lab test of product design phase
- Excellent knowledge of 3GPP specification including 4G,5G & IoT (Cat 1, Cat M1, and NBIot).
- Excellent knowledge and insight of mobile device testing market in China
- Good at business development & customer relationship setup.
- Good English & Chinese communication capability, good at presentation to customer.
- Prefer quick execution capability
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 320419