Are you eager to deliver world-class telecommunication networks?
Let's join us as Integration Engineer Trainee.
Who are we looking for?
- Ongoing or nearly graduating M.Sc. / B.Sc. studies in a relevant field
- Passionate about technology and about delivering outstanding results to the customer
- Customer focus and desire to understand business needs and how they link to the technology
- Quick learner
- „Can do” attitude
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience on customer-facing roles seen as an advantage
- High self-leadership skills
What about technical knowledge?
Nice if you have:
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks, especially the fixed L2/L3 VPN
- Knowledge in IP networking
- Linux experience
- JBOSS experience
- Oracle Database experience
- SQL Scripting and Java development skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience on test automation, test tools, and test management seen as an advantage
- Experience on software development and deployment seen as an advantage
- Preferably experience on Agile methods and tools (Jira/Confluence) and DevOps, as well as project work
What will your responsibilities be?
- Understand customer needs and turn them to technical solutions
- Plan and execute development, product integration, configuration, upgrades, and expansions
- Prepare and execute system and acceptance tests
- Script to automate activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Keep both customer and internal stakeholders up to date of the progress
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
About our team:
Our team has the responsibility of Digital Business Solutions product pre-sales and delivery in Poland. Our delivery project activities are, for instance, to integrate new products into customer network, migrate and upgrade existing nodes, expand existing nodes, configure existing nodes, and solve customer problems. Your day-to-day activities could include analysis, preparation, configuration, verification, troubleshooting and customer communication.