Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson is looking for a results-oriented professional with 15+ years of experience in design, implementation, management and pre-sales of Enterprise Networking technologies for its Bengaluru location. Must have hands-on experience with multi-platform, SD-WAN, IP/MPLS, Switched Ethernet, VPN environments. Must possesses critical skills in analytical problem solving, interpersonal communication, process improvement, planning and organizing, goal-oriented team player, energetic and detail-oriented leader. Senior level experience in diverse environments across levels of management and personnel through extensive change and services
To be Successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent understanding of SD-WAN Architecture on Cisco Viptela SD-WAN and/or Velocloud.
- Hands on experience working with Viptela and/or Velocloud SD-WAN elements vManage, vBond, vSmart, vEdge, and/or vCO.
- Designing end-to-end enterprise SD-WAN networks on Azure/AWS-VPC environments.
- Extensive technical understanding of Cisco Service Provider Routing portfolio ASR900/920/9K as well as in depth knowledge on IP Technologies in general.
- Strong understanding and deployment experience of full mesh hub & spoke, partial mesh topologies.
- Strong sales and presentation skills coupled with ability to articulate product benefits in front of customers and stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with OSPF, Segment Routing, ISIS, BGP, IP/MPLS, LDP, RSVP-TE, IP-FRR, L2VPN, L3VPN, Cisco Validated Design Unified MPLS/Evolved Programmable Network
- Network optimization based on applications being run on the network.
- Knowledge on implementing network security solutions using Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewall.
- Experience with cEDGE.
- Products: Cisco Routers, WAAS, Nexus 7k/5k, Cisco Switches, Cisco 65xx, 45xx, 37xx,ACE, WLC, WCS, LWAPPs
- ENCS 5400
- WAN: IP Routing, Frame Relay, ATM, Multi Layer Switching, ACLs, NAT, T1/E1, DS3/OC3
- Routing: Cisco 4000 / 4500 / 6500 / 7200 routers, Protocols include RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MBGP, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, L3 VPNs, IPSec, VPNs, ACLs, NAT, CoS
- Basic knowledge/understanding for API Scripting and automation (i.e. Python, XML/JSON, Restful APIs, Jinja Templates).
· Perform presales solution design with Enterprise customers.
· Propose and Validate BoM for Network Infrastructure solutions.
· Preparing High Level & Low-Level designs as per proposed SD-WAN Solution.
· Design and Implementation of Routing and Switching technologies.
· Design, Implementation of WAN, and SDWAN Technologies.
· Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
· Working implementing network security solutions using Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewall.
· Understand customer requirements, translating them into refined and detailed specification documents
· Provide resolution to project or customer issues, following proper escalation procedures, in a timely fashion
· Create project documentation and procedures
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 10 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information