We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
This position is for Interconnect Design. The ICD section has global governance, cooperation with over 20 suppliers, product responsibility for more than 30.000 interconnect products, support towards over 50 projects and drive many predevelopments.
• You will drive strategic technical leadership
• Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
• Develop and test high quality products
• Perform trouble shooting and customer support
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• Develop competence in technical domain
• Drive communication toward our suppliers
• Be able to perform verification and test in lab
• Bachelor degree
• Minimun 4 years of experience
• Minimum 2 years of Domain experience
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
• Business understanding
• Working with people and networking
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
Application process: Welcome to apply with resume in English.
As the selection and interview process are ongoing the position can be filled before application end day. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 320124