BNEW has a team of security professionals supporting the business by setting the strategic direction for Information Security, IT Security, Privacy and Business Continuity Management (BCM). The team works closely with the Product Security organization in BNEW as well as other security functions cross Ericsson.
BNEW Security Operations Manager is overall responsible for ensuring that BNEW has an effective collaboration and extension of the product, information and IT security operations in the Group functions. A structured and proactive approach for end-to-end security incident handling, Business Continuity incidents and crisis management within BNEW in line with Group Policies and Directives.
The BNEW Security Operations Manager reports to Head of BNEW Security.
Purpose of Job Role
The BNEW Security Operations Manager is responsible for establishing an interface towards security incident and security operations units and handshake the end-to-end process as well as building up a network within BNEW that can be mobilized during security incident, business continuity incidents and crisis management as needed. Be able to get data for analyze of incident data for trends and identify proactive mitigations. Ensure right participation in existing MA forums for business continuity and crisis management and establish communications channels for mobilization of BNEW. This function should maintain a continues close interaction with all relevant functions in BNEW and other BA/MA/GF, especially PSIRT, Group Security, IT Security and incident processes.
The role will also provide audit and assessment support for all units in BNEW.
- You will serve as a security operations expert and trusted advisor in BNEW.
- You will review existing security incident handling, Business Continuity incidents and crisis management and align for BNEW in order to support with incidents and investigations
- You will ensure mobilization of BNEW network is possible for group function incident handling
- You will actively and reactively analyze incident data and identify/drive proactive improvements
- You will contribute to internal and external security assessments or audits
- Drive clarity in in directives and instructions with PSIRT, Group Security and IT Security
- Ensure BNEW relevant participation in MA crisis management and alignment with Business Continuity Incident management
- Ensure the Business Areas have the right level of ISMS implementation to be compliant with the ISO27001 standard.
- Ensure severe incidents are followed up on in SMB and other governance meetings and were applicable record decisions taken is such form
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Bachelor or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical hands on experience in one of more security domain areas of access control, communications security, operations security, securing cloud environments and / or operating systems / virtualized environments, network architecture and design etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business acumen. Good collaboration skills and strong commitment as a team player.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to explain and enforce security measures and stay current with emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security vulnerabilities etc".
- Strong knowledge in Ericsson Security Policies, Directives and Instructions & knowledge of Ericsson business environment
- In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments
- Strong problem-solving skills, results-oriented and a strong team player.
- Knowledge of internal and external product portfolio related to security
- Experience in project or program management
- Experience in customer presentations and negotiations
- Please submit your application in English no later than by January 24th, 2020.
- Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 320102