Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through the networks that we have equipped. For nearly 150 years, we have enabled the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a more and more connected world which now finds its current climax in 5G. Our business areas thereby range across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business like 5G solutions and IoT platforms. Here, experience and innovation go hand in hand – come join the team, contribute with your know-how and help shape the society of tomorrow!
Senior Ericsson Cloud Infrastructure Integration Engineer (w/m/d)
Req ID: 320003
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible to implement and support a Cloud Infrastructure (SDI) environment. You will be part of an agile team working DevOps.
- Implement and support Cloud Infrastructure (HDS/SDI, SDN) products to customer satisfaction. This covers tasks and responsibilities of the whole DevOps delivery chain including documentation and applying improvements through automation
- Stay updated on new technology/technical areas and actively participate in knowledge transfer and information sharing
- Establish, develop and maintain customer intimacy
- Support the Solution Responsible in both pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement
- Proactively identify leads and bring them back to Ericsson
- An addon is scripting skills and fluency (Bash, Python, Perl), knowledge of CI/CD concepts as well on Ansible, Puppet, Chet or Salt Stack
- High Experience as Integration Engineer in the Cloud Infrastructure domain across the whole DevOps phase
- Strong technical competence in the SDI domain
- Knowledge of applying network management, orchestration and CI/CD concepts
- agile and SAFe process knowledge is a plus
- Good social, persuasion skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills; English is mandatory and German a big plus
- Accountable, result oriented, self-driven, proactive
Ericsson offers you:
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours as well as home–office
- Access to state-of-art technology tools
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, parking opportunities and more
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra Slowik (Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || ServEng
Req ID: 320003