Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Multi Node Developer.
What you need to know about PDU Converged Core?
Our mission is to enable communication between all telecommunication platforms. We develop media transfer and gateway solutions which enable for example using a 3G phone to call an LTE one.
Over 60% of the calls served in the world pass through our network devices.
Our software developers design up-to-date media transfer solutions in C, C++11, Erlang and Python, such as WebRTC and HD quality audio transfer. We work on future cloud telecom applications and provide product support to our customers across the globe, even on site. In our everyday work we use open source tools like Linux, OpenStack, Jenkins, Gerrit, git and wiki.
Our teams work according to Agile and Lean principles and use the various improvement ideas of team members. We are able to deliver high quality software to our customers by using the unit, function and network level tests included in our Continuous Integration system.
- Work on software development, implementation and test of new features
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance
- Secure high product quality
- Ensure timely deliveries
- Actively share knowledge within the team
Apply if you have
- Flexible mindset and clear quality focus
- Openness to learn new things
- A team-player mindset, feels homey in agile way of working
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge of IP-based protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SIP), VLAN, routing
- Experience in scripting (PERL, bash, python)
Advantage if you have
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in virtualization technologies (Openstack, VMware, KVM)
- IMS experience
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 319923