- New product design review from automation area.and study solution from producibility.
- Automation line/Station/equipment design and implement to support product and production process.
- New Automatic production solution pre-develop.
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability.
- Design for automation Guildline setup and maintenance.
- Work with software engineers to develop Flexible,Reliable,Modularity,High quality and Low cost automation solution.
- Education:Bachelor or above in Mechanical,Automation, Industry;
- More than 4 years of experience in Automation equipment/line design;
- Production Process Knowledge in manufacturing;
- Leaning production Knowledge;
- Fluent English in Listening,Speaking,Reading and Writting;
- Can work independently and play positive role in a team, showing promising characters of creativeness, persuading ability;
- Good knowledge of ericsson products and production process is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 319895