Head of BMAS Commercial Management
Reporting to the COO and Head of BA Strategy, you will, together with your team, establish and drive Commercial Management in Business Area Managed Services.
Business Area Managed Services one of four business areas in Ericsson and focuses on delivering telecom operations which includes both operating and optimizing telecom networks and IT environments.
We are transforming a traditional operations business and invest heavily in AI and Automation while keeping a strong cost focus.
As Head of Commercial Management, you will be responsible for:
- Set key commercial management frameworks & strategic principles
- Represent BMAS in the Commercial Management community and cross-Service Area fora
- Orchestrate Sales Digitalization
- Coordinate standard contracts definition
- Secure consistent EBD
- Orchestrate planning of customer visits
Skills, knowledge and experience to be successful in the position:
- Solid experience in strategic and operational commercial management, ideally also from the Managed Services business
- At least 5 years of senior leadership experience
- High integrity and high attention to compliance
- A team player, flexible and open to change, able to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Solution oriented personality with a strong focus on results & outcomes with a strong ability to drive change
- Strong interest and ability to interact with customers and other relevant external stakeholders
For more information, please contact Magdalena Bielaszka at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 319844