We are now looking for a Consultant to our team in the Digital Services unit. We are working in a complex OSS domain. The main responsibility of this position is creating processes and operational solutions for clients. In this role, you will be working under the direction of a Principal or Senior Consultant to ensure that Consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, with high quality and within budget.
Location: Poland, Warsaw office
- Deliver complex OSS related engagements under the direction of Senior Consultant
- Drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfillment in agreement with the Key Account Manager
- Analyzing, proposing improvements and design of customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network
- Interacting closely with customers to identify new business opportunities
- Traveling up to 50% on shorter and longer assignments
- Education: Master of Science or equivalent degree in engineering, business, network communication, computer science or information systems
- Minimum Years of experience: 5 years in a Telecom Operations environment delivering complex solutions.
- Domain experience: OSS Transformation and transformation strategies
- Understanding of OSS tools – including Inventory, provisioning & assurance.
- Knowledge of inventory and site management data, including active and passive.
- Understanding of Telecoms Operational Processes (ETOM/ITIL)
- Keen understanding of the importance of how Business and IT processes, organizational design, change management and governance influence project business realization outcomes
- Understanding of the value of Ericsson Consulting in delivery engagements
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Collaborative, team-player with the ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Strong consultative skills that can be applied across multiple internal Ericsson and external client organization levels
- Drive - determination, hard work, focus
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, the capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Consultative - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Passion to win - intense focus on victory, the competitive spirit, the strategic sense of what winning will entail, the pursuit of achievement, joy of success
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, training,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.