We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager (SSM) to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer. Position is opened in Customer Unit Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- Full cycle of procurement activities (from market analysis to supplier selection) for Network Rollout (NRO) and Network Design (NDO) projects;
- Vendor management;
- Participation in supplier screening process;
- Spend management;
- Localization of regional sourcing strategy;
- Stakeholder management;
- Securing stable supplier base required for delivering projects in the region;
- Create cost effective & sustainable category business solutions and industrialization;
- University degree in Economics or Technology or equivalent experience ;
- 3+ years in telecom build sourcing/purchasing in Russia (operator, vendor);
- Knowing of main NRO\NDO suppliers (Russia);
- Category management experience in telecom;
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge;
- Change & Improvement Management Skills;
- Commercial Acumen & Skills;
- Financial Acumen & Skills;
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge;
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders internally, exceptional communication skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability in an ambiguous environment;
- Strong negotiation experience – either as a customer or a supplier;
- Persuading and influencing;
- Customer focus incl working hours flexibility;
- Russian native, English – fluent
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || Supply&Log
Job details: Strategic Sourcing Manager