We are now looking for a Tax Manager to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting. The tax manager is functionally responsible for tax specialist activities.
As a Tax Management Specialist your main activities will be:
- Manage Direct Tax including withholding tax
- Management of Transfer Prices
- Manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
- Account reconciliation
- Tax advice
- Manage M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration
- Manage EOM Compliance
Our ideal candidate may have:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Tax Law or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Model knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Leading and supervising
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Relating and networking
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Very good English skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 318802