Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Ericsson Security Manager Developer Intern.
Ericsson Security Manager provides unique policy-driven security orchestration and management coupled with powerful security analytics and machine learning capabilities for detecting zero-day attacks and threats. Security Manager is an essential part of evolved networks where security functions, policies and related configurations are dynamically deployed and adjusted across multi-vendor domains. It is a virtualized security solution designed for end-to end infrastructure and application level security management in 5G, NFV or IoT deployments.
By joining our visionary and industry-leading Security Solutions unit you get the opportunity to work with a group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development/operation professionals to develop new business, deploy and operate AI/ML based next generation cyber security management and assurance systems. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and the possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
- Analyze, design, and develop commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for our customers
- Work with modern Software DevOps environment using Agile practices
- Learn microservices design and development and gain experience with cloud development and deployment tools
- Contribute to rapid development of high quality ML/AI applications consuming 4G/5G/IoT and exogenous data
- Work with user-facing code and the architecture of its immersive user experiences, and bring mockups and wireframes from development to delivery
Apply if you have
- Ongoing BSc/MSc studies in IT or related field at a Hungarian university
- Programing experience with proficiency in Python/Java/Scala
- Programing experience with front-end frameworks and technologies: Node.js, React.js, Redux
- Genuine interest or knowledge in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
Advantage if you have
- Experience in DevOps, and Agile practices
- Experience with scripting (Python, Shell, Ansible)
- API Knowledge (RESTful Web Services)
- Experience with Cloud development/deployment tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible)
- Experience in Test Tools and automation (Robot FW, Selenium, Jenkins)
- Experience in IT/Telco security and industry standards
- Contribution to Open Source projects
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.