Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager Trainee (Internship) to support Ericsson sourcing activities in Digital Service Business and IT Sourcing area in Customer Unit Iberia (location Spain/Madrid).
Internship provides possibility to work hands on in a professional environment and develop competence and skills in sourcing area. You will also get insight on sourcing profession and sourcing role in international company.
What You’ll Do:
- Support RFx preparations and negotiations
- Support evaluation of offers and supplier proposals
- Perform operational sourcing activities (e.g. contract management, supplier data management & productification and Purchase to Pay process support)
- Perform data analyzes (e.g. analysis of 3PP spend and cost in customer projects or other) and/or specific sourcing development assignment.
What You’ll Need:
- Education: enrollment in a bachelor’s or graduate degree program (e.g. Business Administration, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management/Procurement or Science) at university at the time of application and throughout the duration of the internship
- Good collaboration, team working and communication skills
- Demonstrated accountability and responsibility in job or extra-curricular activities
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work under tight time schedules
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and/or data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau or other)
- In addition to local language fluent English language skills required, other language skills seen as an advantage.
- General knowledge of procurement, sourcing or supply chain management seen as advantage
- Basic project and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of data extraction and data analytics techniques
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills (verbal & writing)
- Internship length: twelve (12) months (to be agreed).
What We Offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Supply&Log
Req ID: 318182