We are now looking for a Local Communications manager who will have the overall accountability for the key market(s) specific communications of which you are responsible and this in full coordination with your stakeholders within Market area Middle East or Global interfaces.
- Create external & internal local communication plans & execute on them
- Drive local communications activation
- Build and manage media relations & PR
- Activate and manage news flow
- Activate employee engagement programs
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Min years of experience: 6 years
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Understanding of digital communications
- Team leadership potentials
- Design and creative work experience will be a plus
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 318062