According to Ericsson’s latest Mobility Report, 5G will cover 40% of population in 2024. Ericsson is leading the way and looking to add a Product Excellence leader to our Market Area North America Network Product Solutions organization. This role will focus on ensuring Ericsson continues to deliver world class networks to our North American Customers. This position is based in Plano Texas.
- Responsible for the improvement of quality of Ericsson’s 5G networks in North America through clear understanding of current and desired network performance levels
- Provide Analysis of Software fault levels at various stages of software development lifecycle.
- Analyze Hardware return rates by radio type
- Develop predictive techniques for identifying fault performance levels
- Excel at visualization techniques for network fault performance
- Work closely with Product development Units to implement product improvement plans for both hardware and software
- Understanding of statistical and data science techniques for fault analysis of deployed networks
- Apply AI/ML learning techniques to network quality frameworks
- Excellence in data visualization of the relevant data at executive level
- Successful candidate will have a good understanding of underlying 4G & 5G technology
- Should be determined and persistent to make a difference in product quality
- Highly collaborative with other customer support, product development and new product introduction organizations to create end to end plans.
- Create targets and a vision for the quality roadmap in real networks
- Consider and develop plans for Network Reliability in the context of 5G Ultra Reliable Low Latency Networks ( URLLC).
- Perform complex research and analysis of market, technology, standards, customer requirements and competitor trends for the development of Telecom Radio Network solutions and their reliability.
- Prepare market requirement specifications for new and/or enhanced products. Interface with Ericsson product management groups for Network Products as well as interfacing with the product development organizations to secure development of solutions that meet the customers' needs in a timely manner.
- Comfortable with conveying information and interacting with Executive audiences.
Qualifications and Experience
- Substantial current RAN experience from solutions in the industry
- Experience working with customers on technical strategy evolution
- Thorough knowledge of RAN evolution, i.e. 5G network transformation
- 10+ yrs. of research and product management experience or equivalent is required
- University degree in Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt