Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Marketing and Communications - Design Intern.
Our new Design Intern will work closely and support our Marketing and Communications production. As an intern, you will be responsible for the development and production of content assets for internal and external customers. You will work closely with Marketing and Communication professionals to produce now materials and content according to brand guidelines. The foundation is understanding customer needs and turning them into ideas, designs, concepts and communications plans, taking into account customer identity, branding and messaging.
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Develop creative designs, concepts and debriefs
- Manage service delivery and work order
- Create content assets and communication materials
- Learn how communicaiton materials are produced and used in a multinational environment
Apply if you have/are
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university in Art, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- A good understanding of digital communications
- Experience in digital skills such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, After Affects)
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Advantage if you have
- Experience in video design and web design
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.