Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Norway is expanding our team in light of several new wins. Would you like to work on building the future of telecommunications?
Ericsson has a position open for an Integration Engineer for IP products and services. As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of the customer-facing team assembled to maintain and implement our Solutions at our Customers. In this role, you will be one of the most senior members of the project and support teams for several customers in the Nordic. The position will be based in Oslo, Norway.
• Design and integration of IP network equipment in nationwide backbone and metro network
• Leading the support teams
• Frequently meeting the customer to follow-up on the technical aspect of the support delivery ensuring customer satisfaction
• Analyzing impact of network changes and advising the customer
• Relevant certifications from Cisco, Juniper or equivalent level of competence
• Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT/Telecom)
• 5+ years of experience working with IP equipment in Telecom or IT environment
• Record of customer facing roles
• Planning & organizing skills
• Analytic skills being able to troubleshoot
Apply now or the latest 2nd March!