There is so many ways of experiencing an internship or a working student position. You could bring coffee, give flowers some water, scan and copy documents – OR you learn new innovative facts. Ericsson offers you an exciting opportunity that will accelerate your career and open new doors of possibilities. Hands-on technology, industry insights, an international team and much more! Interested and motivated? - We are looking for you to join our Engineering team!!
Join us on this exciting journey and become a part of Team Ericsson in Bern for 3 - 6 months.
We are looking for a Student to work in our Radio Planning and Design organization. Your scope of work would be to increase the level of automation in our radio planning process.
Internship / Working Student - Radio Planning Automation Engineer (w/m/d)
Req ID: 316685
Get this chance and join our international collaborative Team for a new technical challenge.
For our Radio Network Planning and Design Team in Switzerland we are looking for two talents to complement our team. We are a team based in Switzerland and together with our international colleagues, planning and designing the current and next generation mobile networks. 5G is there and we are ramping up to make sure our customers get the best quality networks taking into account the challenging Swiss topology and regulations.
Interested? Join us now!
- Join a project which establishes, maintains and enlarges our automation framework.
- Create automation scripts and relevant documentation support in planning of documentation.
- Work with big data and our business translates to bring added value in Planning and Design
- Work with Industrialized work packages
- Education: ongoing or finished academic degree in IT engineering or Telecommunications or a related field.
- Preferably knowlegde in mySQL and Oracle
- Hands on scripting and programming knowledge (TTCN-3 or Java, C++, Shell, Python)
- You have knowledge or at least strong interest in modern communications technologies
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team player
- Fluent English language skills are required
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Global Projects and international customers
- An exciting learning environment
- Flexible work hours and Work-Live balance
- Interested? At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers or to Sandra - firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || IT; ProdMgt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng
Req ID: 316685