Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Senior Radio Network Planning and NIS specialist (w/m/d)
Location: Bern & Zürich
Req ID: 316643
5G is there and we are ramping up to make sure our customers get the best quality networks taking into account the challenging Swiss topology and regulations.
Interested? Join us now!
- NIS Calculation and coordination.
- Planning of new sites by defining antenna type, position height and orientation
- Planning of initial radio parameters to reach optimal performance while respecting legal restrictions
- Supporting the tuning and optimization teams to continuously improve network performance.
- Contributing to special project teams, e.g. for the introduction of new network features, products or technologies
- Experience in 3G and 4G radio network design and planning
- Experienced in Swiss NIS calculations and regulations
- Technical university degree in ICT or related fields
- Being flexible and open-minded
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English is required. French and Italian are a plus.
Ericsson offers You:
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours as well as home–office
- Access to state-of-art technology tools
- Local benefits
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra Slowik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || ServEng
Req ID: 316643