- Deploy Ericsson Communication Service (IP Multimedia Subsystem) solution on customer site including solution design and on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration and troubleshooting.
- Develop/Deploy customer specific application on top of Ericsson standard software architecture.
- During project, support sales /product manager/project manager with technical consultant.
- Work with latest communication service technology, 5G Voice, Enterprise/Private communication etc.
- Directly involved in global key deals as a member of Global Service Delivery engineer.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent degrees . Who is in other major but interested in the telecommunication industry is also welcomed.
- Good communication skills, English as working language.
- Good leadership skills and team cooperation abilities.
- Quick learner, be proactive, self-motivated and work independently.
- Able to adapt to the new working environment.
- Familiar with IMS Call Flow (Signaling) is preferred.
- Familiar with Linux Operating System and TCP/IP network technology is preferred.
- Familiar with Cloud related technology (Openstack, K8S, Microservice etc.) is preferred.
- Experienced with Server integration or script development (Shell/Python) is preferred.
- Accept high-frequency business trip domestically /internationally.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 316569