Operations Support job role performs support for operational activities performed within local operations which perform field services, ensuring local teams have the necessary resources, training, processes, tools and systems to carry out their activities with the adequate level of performance.
Experiance: Entry Level
- Provide management, logistics and administrative support for Field Services within Ericsson for Local Delivery,
- Ensure performance of subcontractors and other third parties, including quality, cost, and safety,
- Coordinate and monitor delivery mix of local organization and sub contractors,
- Invoices and protocols processing in Ericsson tool, preparing reports on the operational performance,
- Propose and drive Continuous Improvement activities (e.g for process optimization and automatization).
- Graduates or last years students of technical, finance or management related fields
- Good English skills - level B1 / B2 (knowledge of the Slovak language is not required)
- Computer skills (MS Office package)
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational skills,
- Team work.
- Programming experience in the area of optimization will be a plus.