We are now looking for a Junior Field Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination, management and execution of Field Service activities supporting other Service Function (SF) in Operations and Engineering. When in site activities need to be performed, you will work ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Experiance: Entry Level
- Corrective Maintenance Execution,
- Third party supervision,
- Service Activation/Deactivation On-site,
- Preventive Maintenance Execution,
- Spare part handling,
- Physical Site Access Management.
- Academic degree minimum on bachelor level in engineering (IT, Telecom),
- Knowledge of IT or Telecom Operations Practice,
- Knowledge sharing and Collaboration skills,
- Electrician certification to work with electrical devices,
- Fluent English.
- OHS knowledge and skills,
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations,
- Analytical thinking,
- Team player,
- Handle Instructions & Procedures,
- Applying Expertise & Technology,
- Software Testing knowledge,
- Knowledge in drive-testing of mobile network.