We are now looking for .Net Developers that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Developer, you will be responsible that developing high quality source code in the targeted time and scope.
- University graduate in computer/software engineering
- Min. 1 year professional experience
- Pro-active & self-motivated, willing to take responsibility
- Effective communication skills, capable of technical and non-technical expression
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowhow about .Net framework & .Net Core mandatory
- Knowhow about one of the Relational Databases such as MS SQL/Oracle/PortgreSQL mandatory
- Knowhow about Web API & REST Services is plus
- Knowhow about CSS & HTML5 is a plus
- No military obligations for male candidates, or postponed for 2 years
- Fluent speaking & writing in Turkish
- Source code development
- Unit test
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 316525