Have you ever heard of Mobile positioning? We are developing the Ericsson Mobile Positioning System that is being used by more than 120 mobile operators across the globe. We do not only have more than 40% market share, but our market is about to explode, driven by the positioning needs of IoT, 5G and self-driven cars.
From early studies and proof-of-concepts to deployment, we are responsible for the complete life cycle of the product. Indoor and outdoor positioning 5G, IoT, Cloud development, modern SW delivery pipelines are all technologies we are using in our daily development practices.
If you are eager to learn, have a can do personality, would like to work in a project that has a truly global footprint, join us.
As an Agile Product Owner, you are responsible for leading the full stack technical implementation of the business requirements including requirement analysis, development, testing, and deployment.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Work with the strategical product managers to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirements and transform them into product feature backlog items and team user story backlog items
- Work with development teams to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Prioritize user stories for development teams and take responsibility for acceptance
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally
- Continuously seek for improvement opportunities
- BSc or MSc degree preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience in Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps is a must
- Experience in positioning services, cloud service development and deployment is an advantage
- Business requirement breakdown and technical analysis
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 316524