Looking for challenge? join us as an OSS/BSS Service Delivery Line Manager in CDMX.
In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery, support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization within Global support, Service Area Support, in SDU Support Mexico, with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution, in line with contractual and quality requirements
- Responsible for competence development of the unit under your responsibility (OSS/BSS)
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization, also with Market Areas and Global support domain management.
- Drive performance management (process)
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your unit.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min 5 years of experience in service delivery, preferably leading/managing Customer Support deliveries.
- 3 years of recent experience in OSS/BSS
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Strong Knowledge in Linux and/or Unix
- Customer oriented, sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
Strong knowledge in open stack.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 315966