We are now looking for a Commercial Leader to help grow our MANA Managed Services team. The role shall act as an authority within Ericsson MANA Managed Services in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. This role will partner with the CU’s, Domain stakeholders, and the BA to develop and deploy new commercial models based on the Operations Engine implementation that are TCO driven and value based. The role will develop/enhance new business models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins in a “value-based model” incorporating the new Ericsson AI/ML capabilities.
- Develop, deploy and maintain a competitive profitability business model using “as a service” as a cornerstone to create value propositions and commercial models to drive recurring and profitable new revenue in Managed services.
- Act as support expert to Domain pre sales team and CU’s in value proposition of Managed Services offerings and support Key Account Managers in defining commercial proposal strategy including pricing
- Drive & support the margin improvement activities necessary to improve profitability
- Develop and drive Managed Services specific “AAS” learning and educational opportunities to develop model, pricing, and profitability capabilities for AAS solutions.
- Analyze customer commercial requirements and where applicable work with CU’s to propose commercial solutions that maximize value to Ericsson while addressing customer needs
- Act as SME for external trends and market dynamics including competitors AAS offering in the Managed Services space
- Work closely with Business Area to ensure alignment and seamless execution of commercial models.
- Through the CU, drive commercial activities, ensuring they are aligned with business objectives, strategies, and profitability requirements, considering global & local guidelines, Ericsson and customer pricing strategies, local market conditions, customer history, business and competitor analysis, T&C, and market value.
You will have:
- University degree in Science or Business Administration or similar
- Experience in converting organizations from a box solution to an AAS value model
- Change Management and the ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex matrix organization
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in commercial/sales activities and operations working directly with web scale and/or AAS solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications industry, preferably in North America
- Deep knowledge and experience of global pricing and commercials preferable with AAS.
- Demonstrates financial knowledge, analytical skills and has ability to influence with negotiation skills.
- A highly developed knowledge and skill in leadership, communications, managing change and cultural awareness.
- Ability to provide thought leadership in identifying short & long-term priorities in order to support business needs.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt