We are now looking for a Data Analytics Developer to join a Global Team supporting Ericsson Market and Business Areas developing business and operations Analytics.
Data Analytics Developer interacts with different people within Ericsson organization (Heads of units, Directors, Line Managers, Project Managers, etc.) wanted to get Central Data Analytics support.
- Transform business and operations analysis needs to Data Analytics reports.
- Lead onsite and remote workshops to identify and define the Analytics customer needs.
- Align and manage expectation with feasibility and viability of data Analytics reports.
- Update analytics based on new requirements and improvement process.
- Correlate data bases to create integrated meaningful Data Analytics.
- Maintain data and Analytics reports.
- Analytics data quality improvement.
- Train and support users to use Analytics reports.
- Create and maintain a Data Analytics community.
- Degree in Engineering or Equivalent (ECE/CSE/IT)
- 1 or more years of experience from working with reporting/analytics using Tableau
- Very good process understanding.
- Knowledge in statistics, reporting and related communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of SAP BI/BW, SAP HANA, SQL
- Knowledge in statistics.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English speaking/writing.
- Ability to adapt to changes, managing time and fulfilling due dates.
- Ability to work in team and lead virtual teams.
- Good relationship skills.
- 1 or more years of experience from working with process management.
- Knowledge and experience developing Tableau Analytics.
- Good understanding of Project Management process.
- Good understanding and experience on service delivery process (Network Roll Out, Network Design & Optimization, Digital Services, Field Operations, etc).
- Knowledge and experience on Erisite, Global Chronos, Design Thinking and Ui Path RPA.
- Experience planning and driving workshops with small teams.
- 10% International travel.